Google

Sunday, October 16, 2005

My son, the comedian

So the other day Ryan and I are playing with his puzzles. He's really good at puzzles. That is not what this story is about. He started singing the theme to Sesame Street, you know, "Sunny days...". So I joined in. Ryan stopped, sat back and listened. Just as I was cruising into the big finish, he breaks out in applause and holds it til the end. Being the proud Daddy, I ask, "So, you like Daddy's singing?"

And my son... my first born... says:


"No, you stop when I clap!"

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are two of the coolest guys I've ever seen!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've heard you sing and believe me, I would have started clapping right away!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Mike. Tell Ryan Nana understands.

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it !
kathleen

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Sophie did that to me . . . Where's the RECENT pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home